The Cavendish School Year 10 pupils work experience week 6th – 10th February 2017.
Pupils will complete tasks similar to the jobs which they want to do when they are older.
Mrs Godfrey: the school’s Community Manager & DofE Coordinator is available to help students identify the type of placement they would like to undertake and can also suggest companies that students might apply to.
What can work experience do for students?
- Gain experience about working conditions
- Find out about careers/jobs by working with people doing the job
- Meet new people and ask about the jobs they are doing
- Discover new skills and talents
- Help form a connection between school subjects and working life
- The opportunity to gain in confidence
- Help in the transition from school to work or further education