VacanciesPlease see below for information and application form regarding our current vacancies.
TEACHER OF ENGLISH
Full-Time – Current Salary Range £25,714 – £41,604
within the Main Pay Range–Upper Pay range
This role would be suitable for newly qualified teachers or experienced teachers.
Starting Date: September 2021
Closing date: 9am Thursday 13 May 2021
Interview date: Monday 17 May 2021
Start date: September 2021
Are you an outstanding and inspirational English teacher looking for a challenge?
Is it important to you to work in a school with strong and visionary leadership?
If so, then apply today to become part of a fantastic team at Cavendish School. The Headteacher is looking for a highly motivated, committed professional who is passionate and enthusiastic to join in the continued development and success of our exciting all-through status. If you have the skills, drive and enthusiasm this could be the perfect role for you.
This school offers:
- A permanent teacher role in a department that was in the top 5% for similar schools nationally, 2019
- An enthusiastic and committed English Department
- A strong and visionary leadership
- A vibrant community
- An exciting new environment in our all-through campus
- A grading of ‘good’ by Ofsted (Outstanding for EYFS), 2018
- Excellent CPD opportunities for all levels and interests
- Staff Wellbeing: a genuine focus on staff wellbeing
- Pupils who are motivated and keen to learn
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an English specialist with initiative and ambition to challenge and motivate our pupils
- Establish and maintain high standards
- Bring the curriculum alive through inspirational learning
- Shape the learning of English in a school that aims to become outstanding in the near future
32 HOURS PER WEEK, Term Time weeks plus Inset days plus 1 extra week.
(Monday to Thursday 8.30-3.30 & Friday 8.30-3.00)
Single Status Grade 4, Points 9-10 (Salary £18,933 – £19,312 pro rata)
Actual salary £14,455 – £14,734
Start date: asap
Closing date: 9am Friday 14 May 2021
Interview date: week commencing 17 May 2021
Starting date: as soon as possible
We are looking to appoint a Science Technician in our Secondary Phase of our All-through school. You need to be enthusiastic, confident and an organised individual.
Reporting to the Senior Science Technician, the successful candidate will be required to support the existing team in co-ordinating the use of practical resources and facilities. You will be trained with an emphasis on safe working practices to provide assistance to the practical needs of the Science Curriculum. You will work closely with the Science Teachers and Technicians.
We expect applicants to have passion for Science and in supporting pupil’s learning. Your duties will be varied and there will be opportunity to develop within the role.
You will have good communications skills and a flexible, self-motivating attitude with a willingness to learn from more experienced colleagues.
Please download the application form and further details from our website.
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail, for the attention of Mrs Angela Hayden, HR Manager / PA to the Headteacher. email@example.com
Please note that we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all those who work with us to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau). For further information about what is required in this process please go to www.gov.uk/crb-criminal-records-bureau-check. We give high priority to promoting diversity throughout the school