VacanciesPlease see below for information and application form regarding our current vacancies.
COVER SUPERVISOR - SECONDARY
Single Status Grade 4 – Salary Range £18,426 – £18,795 pro rata
Actual Salary £14,318 – £14,604
32.5 hours per week
Term Time Only (incl INSET days)
Start date: September 2020
We are looking to appoint two Cover Supervisors with an interest in supporting pupils’ learning in our Secondary Phase.
The Headteacher is looking for highly motivated, committed professionals who are passionate and enthusiastic to join in the continued development and success of our exciting all-through status. If you have the skills, drive and enthusiasm this could be the perfect role for you.
This school offers:
• A permanent Cover Supervisor role
• A strong and visionary leadership
• To be part of a vibrant community
• To be part of an exciting new environment in our all-through campus.
• A grading of ‘good’ by Ofsted (Outstanding for EYFS), 2018
• Excellent CPD opportunities for all levels and interests
• Staff Wellbeing: a genuine focus on staff wellbeing
• Pupils who are motivated and keen to learn
The ideal candidate will:
• Inspire, challenge and motivate our pupils
• Establish and maintain high standards
• Bring the curriculum alive through inspirational learning
• Have the ability to think outside of the box
• Believe in creating strong, positive relationships with the children, developing them
personally, socially, emotionally and academically.
• Have a commitment to personal and professional development
• Be a team player who is supportive of colleagues
The job role consists of:
• Having an oversight of learning, predominantely in the secondary phase, whilst providing whole class supervision in the absence of the class teacher
• Working within a team of Cover Supervisors and liaise with staff as appropriate
• Managing the learning environment and resources
• Undertaking whole class supervision in the absence of the class teacher, setting work previously prepared by the teacher.
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 8 July 2020
Interview date: w/c 13 July 2020
Starting date: September 2020
Please download the application form and further details from our website. https://www.cavendishschool.net/contact/vacancies
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail, for the attention of Mrs Angela Hayden, HR Manager / PA to the Headteacher. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all those who work with us to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau). For further information about what is required in this process please go to www.gov.uk/crb-criminal-records-bureau-check. We give high priority to promoting diversity throughout the school